Welcome to Taipi Daily, the livejournal community dedicated to Johnny's Juniors' Fujigaya Taisuke. Feel free to share images, media, translations, news and everything else Taipi related here!
Fujigaya Taisuke (藤ヶ谷太輔) Nickname: Taipi, Tai-chan, Gaya D.O.B: June 25th, 1987 Born in: Kanagawa Star sign: Cancer Blood type: AB Height: 173cm Weight: 55kg Shoe size: 26,5cm
Taisuke entered JE on November 7th, 1998. He is the Kisumai member with the most experience in JE. His first band was BAD. We can notice his presence in Hadaka no Shounen (old version), where he was known as Fujigaya otousan (a short funny sketch). His second unit, where he met Hiromitsu, was Jr Boys (roller and dance unit). In April 2004 Kis-My-Ft was created, he was the F of Fujigaya. In August 2005, Kis-My-Ft became Kis-My-Ft2. On July 13th, 2006, he appeared in Shimokita Sundays, broadcast by TV Asahi. In this drama, a comedy with 9 episodes, he played Sato Shin. On January 6th and 7th, 2007, he appeared in Byakkotai, also broadcast by TV Asahi. In this 2 part special drama he played Ito Matahachi.
Of course a community needs some rules. So here goes. It looks like a lot but most of it is really quite obvious. Please read these before you start posting in the community. Thank you. ♥
RULES 1. No flames, fights, bashing, rude comments, you name it. You don't have to agree with what people say, but stay friendly. Making fun of the boy is only allowed if you're a fan. ;)
2. Stay on topic. Keep the subject focused on Taipi. It can include the other members of Kisumai or even other Juniors, but Taipi should be in there somewhere!
3. Post images, translations etc. behind an LJ cut. If you don't know how, read the LJ FAQ. Teasers are allowed but make sure they're not too big. What's too big? I'll leave that up to your common sense. ;)
4. All media and other downloads should be locked. If you're taking something someone uploaded, please comment and say thanks! People go through a lot of trouble to share things with us, they deserve it.
5. If you're posting translations which are not your own, make sure you have permission to post them. Give proper credit.
6. Give proper credit for anything else you post that isn't yours. (Icons, wallpapers, other fanart, anything else). If you're going to repost things that people shared here, give proper credit as well.
7. Pairing pictures and things rated R/NC-17 are allowed but make sure you put it behind an LJ cut and label it with the appropriate rating. Anything over PG-13 should be clearly rated and behind a cut.
*NEW: This community is not the place to post fanfiction. Please use the general communities or specific fanfiction communities for this.
8. This is pretty much the same thing as rule number 1: If someone posts something about a pairing you don't like, just ignore the post. Refrain from bashing or posting derogatory comments. Different people like different things. There's bound to be entries you don't care about. If you start arguments or drama, you'll be removed from the community.
9. No spamming/promoting communities or websites unless it's related to Taipi or Kis-My-Ft2.
10. The most important one: Have fun, get to know people, interact, comment, post! XD Introductory posts are allowed, but please post an introduction only once. All your posts after that should be Taipi related in some way.